Friday, May 27, 2016

BioSite Blog 2

I have always loved being around little kids, that is why I did this project. It was fun teaching them about the chickens, and I even learned a few things in the process. I was a little worried that the 4th graders would not like what we had planned, but they fortunately loved everything we did. They were of course shy at first but they soon warmed up to us once we showed them they had nothing to be afraid of. It was excited to see how eager the kids were to learn about our chickens. One girl said that she owned chickens, so we had to step up our game. We may have been a little rusty with our first group but we quickly got the hang of things once we knew what we were doing. I could not have done it with out the help of my team members and the cooperation of the kids. This was definitely a positive experience for everyone that contributed and was apart of this. I hope that I can be apart of something like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment